2012 in Review: Win a Limited Edition Hoka OneOne Polo
January 11, 2013 1 Comment
Whether you PBed, raced hard, ran far, or just got back on your feet in Hoka, what was your Hoka OneOne moment from last year?
We’d rather be out running than writing the obligatory wrap up of 2012. But, as we look at the year ahead and see some big Hoka surprises in the running pipeline, we can’t help looking back at some of the big runs and stories of great courage that Hoka has been part of.
- Glasshouse 100km, Geraldton Marathon, Esperance Half-Marathon course records (Scott Hawker, Team Hoka Australia)
- Victorian Ultra Distance Trail Running Championships winner (Nikki Wynd, Team Hoka Australia)
- From broken back to podium at coast2kosci (Kevin Muller)
- Tri-5 World Title ITU World Championships, Auckland (Patty Solimene Collins, Team USA)
- numerous top 10s and massive PBs at everything from local bridge runs and half marathons to The North Face 100 – Australia.
Perhaps the most satisfying part of being Hoka OneOne Australia – apart from all the running friends we make – are the number of stories we hear from people about these fantastic shoes giving them back their running.
To win one of 3 limited edition Hoka OneOne polo shirts, please share your story here or on our Facebook page. Whether it was a PB, a podium, a new distance, or a return from injury in 2012, we’d love to hear from you. Tell us how you went, and maybe what you’d like to run in 2013. Dream big!!